Report NEP-RMG-2003-04-21This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chokri Dridi, 2002. "Computer code for: A Short Note on the Numerical Approximation of the Standard Normal Cumulative Distribution and Its Inverse," Computer Programs 0212001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- René Lalonde & Patrick Sabourin, 2003. "Modélisation et prévision du taux de change réel effectif américain," Staff Working Papers 03-3, Bank of Canada.
- Joseph Atta-Mensah & Ali Dib, 2003. "Bank Lending, Credit Shocks, and the Transmission of Canadian Monetary Policy," Staff Working Papers 03-9, Bank of Canada.
- Bødskov Andersen, Allan & Wagener, Tom, 2002. "Extracting risk neutral probability densities by fitting implied volatility smiles: some methodological points and an application to the 3M Euribor futures option prices," Working Paper Series 0198, European Central Bank.
- Y.K. Tse & Xibin Zhang, 2003. "A Monte Carlo Investigation of Some Tests for Stochastic Dominance," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 7/03, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Toni Gravelle & Maral Kichian & James Morley, 2003. "Shift Contagion in Asset Markets," Staff Working Papers 03-5, Bank of Canada.
- Carol Ann Northcott, 2002. "Estimating Settlement Risk and the Potential for Contagion in Canada's Automated Clearing Settlement System," Staff Working Papers 02-41, Bank of Canada.
- Kim McPhail, 2003. "Managing Operational Risk in Payment, Clearing, and Settlement Systems," Staff Working Papers 03-2, Bank of Canada.
- Sean D. Campbell, 2002. "Specification Testing and Semiparametric Estimation of Regime Switching Models: An Examination of the US Short Term Interest Rate," Working Papers 2002-26, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Schmidt, Ulrich & Neugebauer, Tibor, 2003. "An Experimental Investigation of the Role of Errors for Explaining Violations of Expected Utility," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-279, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Rob J. Hyndman & Muhammad Akram & Blyth Archibald, 2003. "Invertibility Conditions for Exponential Smoothing Models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 3/03, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- B.P.M. McCabe & G.M. Martin, 2003. "Coherent Predictions of Low Count Time Series," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 8/03, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Cédric Perret-Gentil & Maria-Pia Victoria-Feser, 2003. "Robust Mean-Variance Portfolio Selection," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 2003.02, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Dorothy Power & Gerald Epstein, 2003. "Rentier Incomes and Financial Crises: An Empirical Examination of Trends and Cycles in Some OECD Countries," Working Papers wp57, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Anne Vila Wetherilt, 2003. "Money market operations and volatility of UK money market rates," Bank of England working papers 174, Bank of England.
- Matthew Abrena & Gerald Epstein & Dorothy Power, 2003. "Trends In The Rentier Income Share In OECD Countries, 1960-2000," Working Papers wp58a, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.