Comparing Group and Individual Choices under Risk and Ambiguity: An Experimental Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmela Di Mauro & Anna Maffioletti, 2004. "Attitudes to risk and attitudes to uncertainty: experimental evidence," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(4), pages 357-372.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cavatorta, Elisa & Groom, Ben, 2014. "Preferences and Exposure to Shocks: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Palestine," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100592, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- M. Vittoria Levati & Stefan Napel & Ivan Soraperra, 2017.
"Collective Choices Under Ambiguity,"
Group Decision and Negotiation,
Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 133-149, January.
- M. Vittoria Levati & Stefan Napel & Ivan Soraperra, 2014. "Collective choices under ambiguity," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-019, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Maria Vittoria Levati & Stefan Napel & Ivan Soraperra, 2014. "Collective choices under ambiguity," Working Papers 13/2014, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Tamar Kugler & Edgar E. Kausel & Martin G. Kocher, 2012.
"Are Groups more Rational than Individuals? A Review of Interactive Decision Making in Groups,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3701, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kugler, Tamar & Kausel, E.E. & Kocher, Martin G., 2012. "Are groups more rational than individuals? A review of interactive decision making in groups," Munich Reprints in Economics 18215, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCollective decision; Unanimity; Majority; Preferences; Risk; Ambiguity;
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2011-05-14 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CDM-2011-05-14 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EXP-2011-05-14 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2011-05-14 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbr:workpa:15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laure Cabantous). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/smnotuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.