Report NEP-CBE-2011-05-14This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dittrich, Dennis A. V. & Kocher, Martin G., 2011. "Monitoring and Pay: An Experiment on Employee Performance under Endogenous Supervision," Discussion Papers in Economics 12222, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Brown, Martin & Falk, Armin & Fehr, Ernst, 2011. "Competition and Relational Contracts: The Role of Unemployment as a Disciplinary Device," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 359, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Falk, Armin & Huffman, David & Macleod, W. Bentley, 2011. "Institutions and Contract Enforcement," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 361, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Abeler, Johannes & Falk, Armin & Götte, Lorenz & Huffman, David, 2011. "Reference Points and Effort Provision," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 358, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Glenn W. Harrison & J. Todd Swarthout, 2011. "Can Intertemporal Choice Experiments Elicit Time Preferences for Consumption? Yes," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2011-09, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Craig Holmes, 2011. "Myopia, pension payments and retirement: An experimental approach," Discussion Papers 2011003, University of Oxford, Nuffield College.
- Centorrino, Samuele & Djemaï, Elodie & Hopfensitz, Astrid & Milinski, Manfred & Seabright, Paul, 2011. "Smiling is a Costly Signal of Cooperation Opportunities: Experimental Evidence from a Trust Game," IDEI Working Papers 669, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Biais, Bruno & Hombert, Johan & Weill, Pierre-Olivier, 2010. "Trading and Liquidity with Limited Cognition," IDEI Working Papers 665, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- M. Pandelaere & B. Briers, 2011. "How to Make a 29% Increase Look Bigger: Numerosity Effects in Option Comparisons," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/712, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Marielle Brunette & Laure Cabantous & Stéphane Couture, 2011. "Comparing Group and Individual Choices under Risk and Ambiguity: An Experimental Study," ICBBR Working Papers 15, International Centre for Behavioural Business Research.
- Hillesheim, Inga & Mechtel, Mario, 2011. "What makes us want to have more than others? Explaining relative consumption effects of public and private goods," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 4, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Jones, James R. & Co, Catherine Y. & Harter, James K. & Yun, Myeong-Su, 2011. "Managerial Valuation of Applicant Credentials and Personal Traits in Hiring Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 5684, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).