Myopia, pension payments and retirement: An experimental approach
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsRetirement; Quasi-hyperbolic discounting; Pension payments; Laboratory experiment;
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2011-05-14 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2011-05-14 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2011-05-14 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2011-05-14 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cex:dpaper:2011003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wojtek Przepiorka). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nceoxuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .