Assessing the Possible Antipoverty Effects of Recent Rises in Age-Specific Minimum Wages in New Zealand
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tim Maloney & Gail Pacheco, 2012. "Assessing the Possible Antipoverty Effects of Recent Rises in Age-Specific Minimum Wages in New Zealand," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 58(4), pages 648-674, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hyslop, Dean & Stillman, Steven, 2004. "Youth Minimum Wage Reform and the Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 1091, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brown, Charles & Gilroy, Curtis & Kohen, Andrew, 1982. "The Effect of the Minimum Wage on Employment and Unemployment," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 20(2), pages 487-528, June.
- Marta Pascual & David Cantarero & José Sarabia, 2005. "Income Inequality and Health: Do the Equivalence Scales Matter?," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 33(2), pages 169-178, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kai-Uwe Müller & Viktor Steiner, 2013. "Distributional Effects of a Minimum Wage in a Welfare State: The Case of Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 617, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Müller, Kai-Uwe & Steiner, Viktor, 2013. "Distributional effects of a minimum wage in a welfare state: The case of Germany," Discussion Papers 2013/21, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Sergey Kapelyuk, 2015. "The effect of minimum wage on poverty," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 23(2), pages 389-423, April.
- Omar Aziz & Norman Gemmell & Athene Laws, 2016. "Income and Fiscal Incidence by Age and Gender: Some Evidence from New Zealand," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 62(3), pages 534-558, September.
- Kapelyuk Sergey, 2014. "Impact of minimum wage on income distribution and poverty in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 14/03e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
More about this item
KeywordsNew Zealand; Minimum Wage; Poverty;
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
- J88 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aut:wpaper:201103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gail Pacheco). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbautnz.html .