Online Appendix to "Priors about Observables in Vector Autoregressions"
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marek Jarocinski & Albert Marcet, 2013. "Online Appendix to "Priors about Observables in Vector Autoregressions"," Working Papers 685, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weale, Martin & Wieladek, Tomasz, 2016.
"What are the macroeconomic effects of asset purchases?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 81-93.
- Weale, Martin & Wieladek, Tomasz, 2015. "What are the macroeconomic effects of asset purchases?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10495, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wales, Martin & Wieladek, Tomasz, 2015. "What are the macroeconomic effects of asset purchases?," Discussion Papers 42, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
More about this item
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aub:autbar:928.13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xavier Vila). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ufuabes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.