Exchanges in complex networks: income and wealth distributions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sutton, John, 1995. "The size distribution of businesses, part I: a benchmark case," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2289, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- John Sutton, 1995. "The Size Distribution of Businesses, Part I: A Benchmark Case," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 09, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wright, Ian, 2009. "Implicit Microfoundations for Macroeconomics," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-27.
- Wright, Ian, 2005. "The social architecture of capitalism," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 346(3), pages 589-620.
- Periklis Gogas & Rangan Gupta & Stephen M. Miller & Theophilos Papadimitriou & Georgios Antonios Sarantitis, 2015.
"Income Inequality: A State-by-State Complex Network Analysis,"
201534, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Periklis Gogas & Rangan Gupta & Stephen M. Miller & Theophilos Papadimitriou & Georgios Antonios Sarantitis, 2016. "Income Inequality: A State-by-State Complex Network Analysis," Working papers 2016-18, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Gogas, Periklis & Gupta, Rangan & Miller, Stephen & Papadimitriou, Theophilos & Sarantitis, Georgios, 2016. "Income Inequality: A State-by-State Complex Network Analysis," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 2-2016, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:483:y:2017:i:c:p:423-437 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fabio Clementi & Mauro Gallegati, 2005.
"Pareto's Law of Income Distribution: Evidence for Grermany, the United Kingdom, and the United States,"
- F. Clementi & M. Gallegati, 2005. "Pareto's Law of Income Distribution: Evidence for Germany, the United Kingdom, and the United States," Papers physics/0504217, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2006.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:cond-mat/0310544. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .