Automated Market Making and Loss-Versus-Rebalancing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guillermo Angeris & Tarun Chitra, 2020. "Improved Price Oracles: Constant Function Market Makers," Papers 2003.10001, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2020.
- Peter Carr & Roger Lee, 2009. "Volatility Derivatives," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 319-339, November.
- Peter P. Carr & Robert A. Jarrow, 2008.
"The Stop-Loss Start-Gain Paradox and Option Valuation: A new Decomposition into Intrinsic and Time Value,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 4, pages 61-84,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Carr, Peter P & Jarrow, Robert A, 1990. "The Stop-Loss Start-Gain Paradox and Option Valuation: A New Decomposition into Intrinsic and Time Value," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(3), pages 469-492.
- Alex Evans, 2020. "Liquidity Provider Returns in Geometric Mean Markets," Papers 2006.08806, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2020.
- Agostino Capponi & Ruizhe Jia, 2021. "The Adoption of Blockchain-based Decentralized Exchanges," Papers 2103.08842, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2021.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Guillermo Angeris & Alex Evans & Tarun Chitra, 2021. "Replicating Market Makers," Papers 2103.14769, arXiv.org.
- Neelesh Tiruviluamala & Alexander Port & Erik Lewis, 2022. "A General Framework for Impermanent Loss in Automated Market Makers," Papers 2203.11352, arXiv.org.
- Sam M. Werner & Daniel Perez & Lewis Gudgeon & Ariah Klages-Mundt & Dominik Harz & William J. Knottenbelt, 2021. "SoK: Decentralized Finance (DeFi)," Papers 2101.08778, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2022.
- Guillermo Angeris & Alex Evans & Tarun Chitra, 2021. "Replicating Monotonic Payoffs Without Oracles," Papers 2111.13740, arXiv.org.
- Philippe Bergault & Louis Bertucci & David Bouba & Olivier Gu'eant, 2022. "Automated Market Makers: Mean-Variance Analysis of LPs Payoffs and Design of Pricing Functions," Papers 2212.00336, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2022.
- Andrea Barbon & Angelo Ranaldo, 2021.
"On The Quality Of Cryptocurrency Markets: Centralized Versus Decentralized Exchanges,"
2112.07386, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2022.
- Andrea Barbon & Angelo Ranaldo, 2022. "On The Quality Of Cryptocurrency Markets: Centralized Versus Decentralized Exchanges," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 22-38, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Johannes Rude Jensen & Mohsen Pourpouneh & Kurt Nielsen & Omri Ross, 2021. "The Homogenous Properties of Automated Market Makers," Papers 2105.02782, arXiv.org.
- Guillermo Angeris & Akshay Agrawal & Alex Evans & Tarun Chitra & Stephen Boyd, 2021. "Constant Function Market Makers: Multi-Asset Trades via Convex Optimization," Papers 2107.12484, arXiv.org.
- Guillermo Angeris & Alex Evans & Tarun Chitra, 2020. "When does the tail wag the dog? Curvature and market making," Papers 2012.08040, arXiv.org.
- Lioba Heimbach & Eric Schertenleib & Roger Wattenhofer, 2022. "Risks and Returns of Uniswap V3 Liquidity Providers," Papers 2205.08904, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2022.
- Bujar Huskaj & Marcus Nossman, 2013. "A Term Structure Model for VIX Futures," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 33(5), pages 421-442, May.
- Alexander, Carol & Rauch, Johannes, 2021. "A general property for time aggregation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 291(2), pages 536-548.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Liang Wang & Weixuan Xia, 2022.
"Power‐type derivatives for rough volatility with jumps,"
Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 42(7), pages 1369-1406, July.
- Liang Wang & Weixuan Xia, 2020. "Power-type derivatives for rough volatility with jumps," Papers 2008.10184, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2021.
- Jiahua Xu & Krzysztof Paruch & Simon Cousaert & Yebo Feng, 2021. "SoK: Decentralized Exchanges (DEX) with Automated Market Maker (AMM) Protocols," Papers 2103.12732, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2022.
- Maxim Bichuch & Zachary Feinstein, 2022. "Axioms for Automated Market Makers: A Mathematical Framework in FinTech and Decentralized Finance," Papers 2210.01227, arXiv.org.
- Kraft, Holger, 2007. "Pitfalls in static superhedging of barrier options," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 2-9, March.
- López, Raquel & Esparcia, Carlos, 2021. "Analysis of the performance of volatility-based trading strategies on scheduled news announcement days: An international equity market perspective," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 32-54.
- Yang, Ben-Zhang & Yue, Jia & Wang, Ming-Hui & Huang, Nan-Jing, 2019. "Volatility swaps valuation under stochastic volatility with jumps and stochastic intensity," Applied Mathematics and Computation, Elsevier, vol. 355(C), pages 73-84.
- Chen Mao & Guanqi Liu & Yuwen Wang, 2021. "A Closed-Form Pricing Formula for Log-Return Variance Swaps under Stochastic Volatility and Stochastic Interest Rate," Mathematics, MDPI, vol. 10(1), pages 1-17, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MST-2022-09-12 (Market Microstructure)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:2208.06046. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: arXiv administrators (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.