CostMAP: An open-source software package for developing cost surfaces
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gaucherel, C., 2008. "Neutral models for polygonal landscapes with linear networks," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 219(1), pages 39-48.
- Driezen, Kassandra & Adriaensen, Frank & Rondinini, Carlo & Doncaster, C. Patrick & Matthysen, Erik, 2007. "Evaluating least-cost model predictions with empirical dispersal data: A case-study using radiotracking data of hedgehogs (Erinaceus europaeus)," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 209(2), pages 314-322.
- Middleton, Richard S. & Bielicki, Jeffrey M., 2009. "A scalable infrastructure model for carbon capture and storage: SimCCS," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 1052-1060, March.
- Hopkins, Lewis D., 1973. "Design method evaluation--an experiment with corridor selection," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 423-436, October.
- Richard S. Middleton & Jonathan S. Levine & Jeffrey M. Bielicki & Hari S. Viswanathan & J. William Carey & Philip H. Stauffer, 2015. "Jumpstarting commercial‐scale CO2 capture and storage with ethylene production and enhanced oil recovery in the US Gulf," Greenhouse Gases: Science and Technology, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 5(3), pages 241-253, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2019-07-15 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2019-07-15 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PAY-2019-07-15 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1906.08872. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.