Neutral models for polygonal landscapes with linear networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bonhomme, Vincent & Castets, Mathieu & Ibanez, Thomas & Géraux, Hubert & Hély, Christelle & Gaucherel, Cédric, 2017. "Configurational changes of patchy landscapes dynamics," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 363(C), pages 1-7.
- Brendan Hoover & Richard S. Middleton & Sean Yaw, 2019. "CostMAP: An open-source software package for developing cost surfaces," Papers 1906.08872, arXiv.org.
- Le Ber, F. & Lavigne, C. & Adamczyk, K. & Angevin, F. & Colbach, N. & Mari, J.-F. & Monod, H., 2009. "Neutral modelling of agricultural landscapes by tessellation methods—Application for gene flow simulation," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 220(24), pages 3536-3545.
- Vinatier, F. & Chauvet, M., 2017. "A neutral model for the simulation of linear networks in territories," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 363(C), pages 8-16.
- Langhammer, Maria & Thober, Jule & Lange, Martin & Frank, Karin & Grimm, Volker, 2019. "Agricultural landscape generators for simulation models: A review of existing solutions and an outline of future directions," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 393(C), pages 135-151.
- Bellot, Benoit & Poggi, Sylvain & Baudry, Jacques & Bourhis, Yoann & Parisey, Nicolas, 2018. "Inferring ecological processes from population signatures: A simulation-based heuristic for the selection of sampling strategies," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 385(C), pages 12-25.
- Bourhis, Yoann & Poggi, Sylvain & Mammeri, Youcef & Le Cointe, Ronan & Cortesero, Anne-Marie & Parisey, Nicolas, 2017. "Foraging as the landscape grip for population dynamics—A mechanistic model applied to crop protection," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 354(C), pages 26-36.
More about this item
KeywordsHeterogeneity; Gibbs process; Categorical map; Patchy mosaic; Spatial pattern;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecomod:v:219:y:2008:i:1:p:39-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/ecological-modelling .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.