Optimal investment with transient price impact
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aur'elien Alfonsi & Antje Fruth & Alexander Schied, 2007. "Optimal execution strategies in limit order books with general shape functions," Papers 0708.1756, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2010.
- Alexander Schied & Torsten Schoneborn & Michael Tehranchi, 2010. "Optimal Basket Liquidation for CARA Investors is Deterministic," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(6), pages 471-489.
- Merton, Robert C., 1971.
"Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- R. C. Merton, 1970. "Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model," Working papers 58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Aurelien Alfonsi & Antje Fruth & Alexander Schied, 2010. "Optimal execution strategies in limit order books with general shape functions," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 143-157.
- Ludovic Moreau & Johannes Muhle-Karbe & H. Mete Soner, 2017. "Trading With Small Price Impact," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(2), pages 350-400, April.
- Johannes Muhle-Karbe & Max Reppen & H. Mete Soner, 2016. "A Primer on Portfolio Choice with Small Transaction Costs," Papers 1612.01302, arXiv.org, revised May 2017.
- Alexandre Roch & H. Mete Soner, 2013. "Resilient Price Impact Of Trading And The Cost Of Illiquidity," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(06), pages 1-27.
- Merton, Robert C, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection under Uncertainty: The Continuous-Time Case," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 247-257, August.
- Ibrahim Ekren & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2017. "Portfolio Choice with Small Temporary and Transient Price Impact," Papers 1705.00672, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2020.
- Kyle, Albert S, 1985. "Continuous Auctions and Insider Trading," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1315-1335, November.
- Jan Kallsen & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2014. "High-Resilience Limits of Block-Shaped Order Books," Papers 1409.7269, arXiv.org.
- Umut Çetin & Robert A. Jarrow & Philip Protter, 2008. "Liquidity risk and arbitrage pricing theory," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 8, pages 153-183, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- M. H. A. Davis & A. R. Norman, 1990. "Portfolio Selection with Transaction Costs," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 15(4), pages 676-713, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Thomas Cayé & Ibrahim Ekren, 2021.
"Asymptotics for small nonlinear price impact: A PDE approach to the multidimensional case,"
Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(1), pages 36-108, January.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Thomas Caye & Ibrahim Ekren, 2018. "Asymptotics for Small Nonlinear Price Impact: a PDE Approach to the Multidimensional Case," Papers 1811.06650, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2020.
- Peter Bank & Yan Dolinsky, 2018. "Continuous-time Duality for Super-replication with Transient Price Impact," Papers 1808.09807, arXiv.org, revised May 2019.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Etienne Chevalier & Vathana Ly Vath & Simone Scotti & Alexandre Roch, 2016. "Optimal Execution Cost For Liquidation Through A Limit Order Market," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(01), pages 1-26, February.
- Olivier Guéant, 2016. "The Financial Mathematics of Market Liquidity: From Optimal Execution to Market Making," Post-Print hal-01393136, HAL.
- Kashyap, Ravi, 2020. "David vs Goliath (You against the Markets), A dynamic programming approach to separate the impact and timing of trading costs," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 545(C).
- Torsten Schöneborn, 2016. "Adaptive basket liquidation," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 455-493, April.
- Kaj Nystrom & Mikko Parviainen, 2014. "Tug-of-war, market manipulation and option pricing," Papers 1410.1664, arXiv.org.
- Takashi Kato, 2014. "An optimal execution problem with market impact," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 695-732, July.
- Florent Gallien & Serge Kassibrakis & Semyon Malamud, 2018. "Hedge or Rebalance: Optimal Risk Management with Transaction Costs," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(4), pages 1-14, October.
- Daniel Hern'andez-Hern'andez & Harold A. Moreno-Franco & Jos'e Luis P'erez, 2017. "Periodic strategies in optimal execution with multiplicative price impact," Papers 1705.00284, arXiv.org, revised May 2018.
- Olivier Guéant & Charles-Albert Lehalle, 2015. "General Intensity Shapes In Optimal Liquidation," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 457-495, July.
- Panayi, Efstathios & Peters, Gareth W. & Danielsson, Jon & Zigrand, Jean-Pierre, 2018.
"Designating market maker behaviour in limit order book markets,"
Econometrics and Statistics, Elsevier, vol. 5(C), pages 20-44.
- Efstathios Panayi & Gareth W. Peters & Jon Danielsson & Jean-Pierre Zigrand, 2015. "Designating market maker behaviour in Limit Order Book markets," Papers 1508.04348, arXiv.org.
- Panayi, Efstathios & Peters, Gareth W. & Danielsson, Jon & Zigrandd, Jean-Pierre, 2018. "Designating market maker behaviour in limit order book markets," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 90424, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Schoeneborn, Torsten & Schied, Alexander, 2007. "Liquidation in the Face of Adversity: Stealth Vs. Sunshine Trading, Predatory Trading Vs. Liquidity Provision," MPRA Paper 5548, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Masaaki Fujii, 2015. "Optimal Position Management for a Market Maker with Stochastic Price Impacts," CARF F-Series CARF-F-360, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo, revised Sep 2015.
- Jean-Pierre Fouque & Ruimeng Hu & Ronnie Sircar, 2021. "Sub- and Super-solution Approach to Accuracy Analysis of Portfolio Optimization Asymptotics in Multiscale Stochastic Factor Market," Papers 2106.11510, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2021.
- Aur'elien Alfonsi & Alexander Schied & Florian Klock, 2013. "Multivariate transient price impact and matrix-valued positive definite functions," Papers 1310.4471, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
- Alberto Ciacci & Takumi Sueshige & Hideki Takayasu & Kim Christensen & Misako Takayasu, 2020. "The microscopic relationships between triangular arbitrage and cross-currency correlations in a simple agent based model of foreign exchange markets," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(6), pages 1-19, June.
- Alexandre Roch, 2011. "Liquidity risk, price impacts and the replication problem," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 399-419, September.
- Aurélien Alfonsi & Alexander Schied, 2010. "Optimal trade execution and absence of price manipulations in limit order book models," Post-Print hal-00397652, HAL.
- repec:spr:compst:v:71:y:2010:i:3:p:551-585 is not listed on IDEAS
- Davi Valladão & Thuener Silva & Marcus Poggi, 2019. "Time-consistent risk-constrained dynamic portfolio optimization with transactional costs and time-dependent returns," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 282(1), pages 379-405, November.
- Hai-Chuan Xu & Wei Chen & Xiong Xiong & Wei Zhang & Wei-Xing Zhou & H Eugene Stanley, 2016. "Limit-order book resiliency after effective market orders: Spread, depth and intensity," Papers 1602.00731, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2017.
- Ludovic Moreau & Johannes Muhle-Karbe & H. Mete Soner, 2014. "Trading with Small Price Impact," Papers 1402.5304, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2015.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-UPT-2018-04-30 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1804.07392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: arXiv administrators (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.