Nonconcave Robust Optimization with Discrete Strategies under Knightian Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcel Nutz & Jianfeng Zhang, 2012. "Optimal stopping under adverse nonlinear expectation and related games," Papers 1212.2140, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
- Anis Matoussi & Dylan Possamaï & Chao Zhou, 2015. "Robust Utility Maximization In Nondominated Models With 2bsde: The Uncertain Volatility Model," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(2), pages 258-287, April.
- I. V. Evstigneev, 1976. "Measurable Selection and Dynamic Programming," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 1(3), pages 267-272, August.
- Marcel Nutz, 2016. "Utility Maximization Under Model Uncertainty In Discrete Time," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 252-268, April.
- Ariel Neufeld & Mario Sikic, 2016. "Robust Utility Maximization in Discrete-Time Markets with Friction," Papers 1610.09230, arXiv.org, revised May 2018.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Song Yao, 2009. "Optimal Stopping for Non-linear Expectations," Papers 0905.3601, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2011.
- Christian Reichlin, 2016. "Behavioral Portfolio Selection: Asymptotics And Stability Along A Sequence Of Models," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 51-85, January.
- Bayraktar, Erhan & Yao, Song, 2011.
"Optimal stopping for non-linear expectations--Part I,"
Stochastic Processes and their Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 185-211, February.
- Bayraktar, Erhan & Yao, Song, 2011. "Optimal stopping for non-linear expectations--Part II," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 212-264, February.
- Bruno Bouchard & Marcel Nutz, 2013. "Arbitrage and duality in nondominated discrete-time models," Papers 1305.6008, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2015.
- Sara Biagini & Mustafa Pinar, 2015. "The Robust Merton Problem of an Ambiguity Averse Investor," Papers 1502.02847, arXiv.org.
- Laurence Carassus & Mikl'os R'asonyi & Andrea M. Rodrigues, 2015. "Non-concave utility maximisation on the positive real axis in discrete time," Papers 1501.03123, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2015.
- Lin, Qian & Riedel, Frank, 2014.
"Optimal consumption and portfolio choice with ambiguity,"
Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers
497, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Qian Lin & Frank Riedel, 2014. "Optimal consumption and portfolio choice with ambiguity," Papers 1401.1639, arXiv.org.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MIC-2017-11-19 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1711.03875. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.