Non-concave utility maximisation on the positive real axis in discrete time
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arjan B. Berkelaar & Roy Kouwenberg & Thierry Post, 2004. "Optimal Portfolio Choice under Loss Aversion," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 86(4), pages 973-987, November.
- Luciano Campi & Matteo Del Vigna, 2011. "Weak Insider Trading and Behavioral Finance," Working Papers hal-00566185, HAL.
- Bernard, Carole & Ghossoub, Mario, 2009. "Static Portfolio Choice under Cumulative Prospect Theory," MPRA Paper 15446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laurence Carassus & Miklos Rasonyi, 2013. "Maximization of Non-Concave Utility Functions in Discrete-Time Financial Market Models," Papers 1302.0134, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2014.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2317 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ariel Neufeld & Mario Sikic, 2017. "Nonconcave Robust Optimization with Discrete Strategies under Knightian Uncertainty," Papers 1711.03875, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2019.
- Romain Blanchard & Laurence Carassus & Mikl'os R'asonyi, 2016. "Non-concave optimal investment and no-arbitrage: a measure theoretical approach," Papers 1602.06685, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2016.
- repec:spr:mathme:v:88:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00186-018-0635-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Romain Blanchard & Laurence Carassus & Miklos Rasonyi, 2018. "Optimal investment with possibly non-concave utilities and no-arbitrage: a measure theoretical approach Miklós R ´ asonyi," Post-Print hal-01883419, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-UPT-2015-01-26 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1501.03123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.