Seasonalities and cycles in time series: A fresh look with computer experiments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Svetlana Borovkova & Helyette Geman, 2006. "Seasonal and stochastic effects in commodity forward curves," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 167-186, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Back, Janis & Prokopczuk, Marcel & Rudolf, Markus, 2013.
"Seasonality and the valuation of commodity options,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 273-290.
- Janis Back & Marcel Prokopczuk & Markus Rudolf, 2010. "Seasonality and the Valuation of Commodity Options," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2010-08, Henley Business School, University of Reading.
- Mirantes, Andrés García & Población, Javier & Serna, Gregorio, 2013. "The stochastic seasonal behavior of energy commodity convenience yields," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 155-166.
- Svetlana Borovkova & Diego Mahakena, 2015. "News, volatility and jumps: the case of natural gas futures," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(7), pages 1217-1242, July.
- JesÃºs M. LÃ³pez-Lezama & David Tobón-Orozco & Esteban Velilla & Jorge Barrientos & Fernando Villada, 2018.
"Long-term seasonal forwards in electricity generation markets: an application to Colombia,"
Revista Cuadernos de EconomÃa, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID, vol. 37(74), pages 314-287, July.
- JesÃºs M. LÃ³pez-Lezama & David Tobón-Orozco & Esteban Velilla & Jorge Barrientos & Fernando Villada, 2018. "Long-term seasonal forwards in electricity generation markets: an application to Colombia," Revista Cuadernos de EconomÃa, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID, vol. 37(74), pages 287-314, July.
- Shao, Chengwu & Bhar, Ramaprasad & Colwell, David B., 2015. "A multi-factor model with time-varying and seasonal risk premiums for the natural gas market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 207-214.
- Horváth, Lajos & Liu, Zhenya & Rice, Gregory & Wang, Shixuan, 2020. "A functional time series analysis of forward curves derived from commodity futures," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 646-665.
- Farkas, Walter & Gourier, Elise & Huitema, Robert & Necula, Ciprian, 2017.
"A two-factor cointegrated commodity price model with an application to spread option pricing,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 249-268.
- Ciprian Necula & Elise Gourier & Robert Huitema & Walter Farkas, 2015. "A Two-Factor Cointegrated Commodity Price Model with an Application to Spread Option Pricing," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 15-54, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Jun 2016.
- Zura Kakushadze & Juan Andrés Serur, 2018. "151 Trading Strategies," Springer Books, Springer, number 978-3-030-02792-6, July.
- Michel Fliess & Cédric Join, 2015. "Seasonalities and cycles in time series: A fresh look with computer experiments," Post-Print hal-01208171, HAL.
- Bisht Deepak & Laha, A. K., 2017. "Pricing Option on Commodity Futures under String Shock," IIMA Working Papers WP 2017-07-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- AndrÃ©s GarcÃa Mirantes & Javier PoblaciÃ³n & Gregorio Serna, 2012. "The Stochastic Seasonal Behaviour of Natural Gas Prices," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 18(3), pages 410-443, June.
- Nicola Secomandi & Guoming Lai & François Margot & Alan Scheller-Wolf & Duane J. Seppi, 2015. "Merchant Commodity Storage and Term-Structure Model Error," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 17(3), pages 302-320, July.
- Ioannis Kyriakou & Nikos K. Nomikos & Nikos C. Papapostolou & Panos K. Pouliasis, 2016. "Affineâ€ Structure Models and the Pricing of Energy Commodity Derivatives," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 22(5), pages 853-881, November.
- Secomandi, Nicola & Seppi, Duane J., 2014. "Real Options and Merchant Operations of Energy and Other Commodities," Foundations and Trends(R) in Technology, Information and Operations Management, now publishers, vol. 6(3-4), pages 161-331, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1510.00237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: arXiv administrators (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.