Report NEP-ETS-2015-10-04This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Min Seong Kim & Yixiao Sun & Jingjing Yang, 2015. "A Fixed-bandwidth View of the Pre-asymptotic Inference for Kernel Smoothing with Time Series Data," Working Papers 049, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Yingyao Hu & Matthew Shum & Matthew Shum & Ruli Xiao, 2015. "A Simple Estimator for Dynamic Models with Serially Correlated Unobservables," CAEPR Working Papers 2015-017, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Ricardo Quineche & Gabriel Rodríguez, 2015. "Data-Dependent Methods for the Lag Length Selection in Unit Root Tests with Structural Change," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2015-404, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Schober, Dominik & Woll, Oliver, 2015. "Disentangling irregular cycles in economic time series," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-067, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Carlomagno, Guillermo & Espasa, Antoni, 2015. "Forecasting a large set of disaggregates with common trends and outliers," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws1518, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Zhu, Ke, 2015. "Hausman tests for the error distribution in conditionally heteroskedastic models," MPRA Paper 66991, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rasmus Søndergaard Pedersen, 2015. "Inference and testing on the boundary in extended constant conditional correlation GARCH models," Discussion Papers 15-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Kim Christensen & Mark Podolskij & Nopporn Thamrongrat & Bezirgen Veliyev, 2015. "Inference from high-frequency data: A subsampling approach," CREATES Research Papers 2015-45, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Trenkler, Carsten & Weber, Enzo, 2015. "On the identification of multivariate correlated unobserved components models," Working Papers 15-12, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Fady Barsoum, 2015. "Point and Density Forecasts Using an Unrestricted Mixed-Frequency VAR Model," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2015-19, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Yacine Aït-Sahalia & Dacheng Xiu, 2015. "Principal Component Analysis of High Frequency Data," NBER Working Papers 21584, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michel Fliess & C'edric Join, 2015. "Seasonalities and cycles in time series: A fresh look with computer experiments," Papers 1510.00237, arXiv.org.