Fluctuation analysis of the three agent groups herding model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan Kirman, 1993. "Ants, Rationality, and Recruitment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(1), pages 137-156.
- M. Cristelli & L. Pietronero & A. Zaccaria, 2011. "Critical Overview of Agent-Based Models for Economics," Papers 1101.1847, arXiv.org.
- Ashkenazy, Yosef & M. Hausdorff, Jeffrey & Ch. Ivanov, Plamen & Eugene Stanley, H, 2002. "A stochastic model of human gait dynamics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 316(1), pages 662-670.
- Kononovicius, A. & Gontis, V., 2012. "Agent based reasoning for the non-linear stochastic models of long-range memory," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(4), pages 1309-1314.
- Simone Alfarano & Thomas Lux & Friedrich Wagner, 2005. "Estimation of Agent-Based Models: The Case of an Asymmetric Herding Model," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 26(1), pages 19-49, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1305.5958. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .