An extension of Paulsen-Gjessing's risk model with stochastic return on investments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wan, Ning, 2007. "Dividend payments with a threshold strategy in the compound Poisson risk model perturbed by diffusion," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 509-523, May.
- Paulsen, Jostein, 1998. "Ruin theory with compounding assets -- a survey," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-16, May.
- Jostein Paulsen, 2008. "Ruin models with investment income," Papers 0806.4125, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2008.
- Paulsen, Jostein & Gjessing, Hakon K., 1997. "Optimal choice of dividend barriers for a risk process with stochastic return on investments," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 215-223, October.
- Wang, Guojing & Wu, Rong, 2008. "The expected discounted penalty function for the perturbed compound Poisson risk process with constant interest," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 59-64, February.
- Paulsen, Jostein, 1993. "Risk theory in a stochastic economic environment," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 327-361, June.
- Yang, Hailiang & Zhang, Lihong, 2005. "Optimal investment for insurer with jump-diffusion risk process," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 615-634, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chuancun Yin & Kam Chuen Yuen, 2014. "Optimal dividend problems for a jump-diffusion model with capital injections and proportional transaction costs," Papers 1409.0407, arXiv.org.
- Yin, Chuancun & Wen, Yuzhen, 2013. "Optimal dividend problem with a terminal value for spectrally positive Lévy processes," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 769-773.
- Aleksandr Tarasyev & Ilya Krivenko & Maria Pecherkina & Tatiana Kashina, 2016. "Simulation of the Investment Attractiveness of Science in a Region," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(1), pages 303-314.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1302.6757. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .