On controller-stopper problems with jumps and their applications to indifference pricing of American options
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Erhan Bayraktar & Ioannis Karatzas & Song Yao, 2009. "Optimal Stopping for Dynamic Convex Risk Measures," Papers 0909.4948, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2009.
- Erhan Bayraktar, 2007. "A Proof of the Smoothness of the Finite Time Horizon American Put Option for Jump Diffusions," Papers math/0703782, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2008.
- Ioannis Karatzas & (*), S. G. Kou, 1998. "Hedging American contingent claims with constrained portfolios," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 215-258.
- Ying Hu & Peter Imkeller & Matthias Muller, 2005. "Utility maximization in incomplete markets," Papers math/0508448, arXiv.org.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1212.4894. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .