Uniqueness of Kusuoka Representations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Darinka Dentcheva & Spiridon Penev & Andrzej Ruszczyński, 2010. "Kusuoka representation of higher order dual risk measures," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 181(1), pages 325-335, December.
- Andrzej Ruszczynski & Alexander Shapiro, 2004. "Optimization of Convex Risk Functions," Risk and Insurance 0404001, EconWPA, revised 08 Oct 2005.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johanna F. Ziegel, 2013. "Coherence and elicitability," Papers 1303.1690, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2014.
- Kerem Ugurlu, 2014. "On the Coherent Risk Measure Representations in the Discrete Probability Spaces," Papers 1411.4441, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2014.
- Pichler, Alois, 2013. "The natural Banach space for version independent risk measures," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 405-415.
- Bellini, Fabio & Klar, Bernhard & Müller, Alfred & Rosazza Gianin, Emanuela, 2014. "Generalized quantiles as risk measures," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 41-48.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1210.7257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .