Econoinformatics meets Data-Centric Social Sciences
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mizuno, Takayuki & Toriyama, Masahiro & Terano, Takao & Takayasu, Misako, 2008. "Pareto law of the expenditure of a person in convenience stores," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(15), pages 3931-3935.
- Bagler, Ganesh, 2008. "Analysis of the airport network of India as a complex weighted network," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(12), pages 2972-2980.
- Lambiotte, R. & Ausloos, M., 2006. "Endo- vs. exogenous shocks and relaxation rates in book and music “sales”," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 362(2), pages 485-494.
- Wilhelm, Thomas & Hollunder, Jens, 2007. "Information theoretic description of networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 385(1), pages 385-396.
- Goldfeld, Stephen M. & Quandt, Richard E., 1973. "A Markov model for switching regressions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 3-15, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-27 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1210.4643. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .