Statistical characterization of deviations from planned flight trajectories in air traffic management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bagler, Ganesh, 2008. "Analysis of the airport network of India as a complex weighted network," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(12), pages 2972-2980.
- Zanin, Massimiliano, 2014. "Network analysis reveals patterns behind air safety events," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 401(C), pages 201-206.
- Malighetti, Paolo & Paleari, Stefano & Redondi, Renato, 2008. "Connectivity of the European airport network: â€œSelf-help hubbingâ€ and business implications," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 53-65.
- Cook, Andrew & Blom, Henk A.P. & Lillo, Fabrizio & Mantegna, Rosario Nunzio & MiccichÃ¨, Salvatore & Rivas, DamiÃ¡n & VÃ¡zquez, Rafael & Zanin, Massimiliano, 2015. "Applying complexity science to air traffic management," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 149-158.
- Lacasa, Lucas & Cea, Miguel & Zanin, Massimiliano, 2009. "Jamming transition in air transportation networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(18), pages 3948-3954.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:58:y:2017:i:c:p:152-163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .