Fostering Project Scheduling and Controlling Risk Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- N. N. Taleb & R. Douady, 2013.
"Mathematical definition, mapping, and detection of (anti)fragility,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(11), pages 1677-1689, November.
- Nassim N. Taleb & Raphael Douady, 2012. "Mathematical Definition, Mapping, and Detection of (Anti)Fragility," Papers 1208.1189, arXiv.org.
- Nassim Nicholas Taleb & Raphaël Douady, 2014. "Mathematical Definition, Mapping, and Detection of (Anti)Fragility," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14093, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Nassim Nicholas Taleb & Raphaël Douady, 2014. "Mathematical Definition, Mapping, and Detection of (Anti)Fragility," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01151340, HAL.
- N. N. Taleb & Raphaël Douady, 2013. "Mathematical Definition, Mapping, and Detection of (Anti)fragility," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01052645, HAL.
- Szymon Borak & Wolfgang Härdle & Rafal Weron, 2005. "Stable Distributions," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-008, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-PPM-2012-10-20 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-RMG-2012-10-20 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1210.2021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.