Pricing Variable Annuity Guarantees in a Local Volatility framework
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Deelstra, Griselda & Rayée, Grégory, 2013. "Pricing Variable Annuity Guarantees in a local volatility framework," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 650-663.
References listed on IDEAS
- Griselda Deelstra & Grégory Rayée, 2013.
"Local Volatility Pricing Models for Long-Dated FX Derivatives,"
Applied Mathematical Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 380-402, September.
- Griselda Deelstra & Gr'egory Ray'ee, 2012. "Local Volatility Pricing Models for Long-dated FX Derivatives," Papers 1204.0633, arXiv.org.
- repec:sol:wpaper:2013/59526 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boyle, Phelim & Hardy, Mary, 2003. "Guaranteed Annuity Options," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(02), pages 125-152, November.
- Marc Atlan, 2006. "Localizing Volatilities," Papers math/0604316, arXiv.org.
- Pelsser, Antoon, 2003.
"Pricing and hedging guaranteed annuity options via static option replication,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 283-296, October.
- Antoon Pelsser, 2002. "Pricing and Hedging Guaranteed Annuity Options via Static Option Replication," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-037/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Schrager, David F. & Pelsser, Antoon A.J., 2004. "Pricing Rate of Return Guarantees in Regular Premium Unit Linked Insurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 369-398, October.
- Milevsky, Moshe A. & David Promislow, S., 2001. "Mortality derivatives and the option to annuitise," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 299-318, December.
- Ballotta, Laura & Haberman, Steven, 2003. "Valuation of guaranteed annuity conversion options," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 87-108, August.
- van Haastrecht, Alexander & Plat, Richard & Pelsser, Antoon, 2010. "Valuation of guaranteed annuity options using a stochastic volatility model for equity prices," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 266-277, December.
- Heston, Steven L, 1993. "A Closed-Form Solution for Options with Stochastic Volatility with Applications to Bond and Currency Options," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 6(2), pages 327-343.
- Hull, John & White, Alan, 1993. "One-Factor Interest-Rate Models and the Valuation of Interest-Rate Derivative Securities," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(02), pages 235-254, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gan, Guojun & Lin, X. Sheldon, 2015. "Valuation of large variable annuity portfolios under nested simulation: A functional data approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 138-150.
- Hieber, Peter, 2017. "Cliquet-style return guarantees in a regime switching Lévy model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 138-147.
- Deelstra, Griselda & Grasselli, Martino & Van Weverberg, Christopher, 2016. "The role of the dependence between mortality and interest rates when pricing Guaranteed Annuity Options," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 205-219.
- Delong, Łukasz, 2014. "Pricing and hedging of variable annuities with state-dependent fees," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 24-33.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-10 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1204.0453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.