Fundamental theorems of asset pricing for piecewise semimartingales of stochastic dimension
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Y.M. Kabanov & D.O. Kramkov, 1998. "Asymptotic arbitrage in large financial markets," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 143-172.
- Eckhard Platen, 2006. "A Benchmark Approach To Finance," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 131-151.
- Winslow Strong & Jean-Pierre Fouque, 2011.
"Diversity and arbitrage in a regulatory breakup model,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 349-374, August.
- Winslow Strong & Jean-Pierre Fouque, 2010. "Diversity and Arbitrage in a Regulatory Breakup Model," Papers 1003.5650, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2010.
- Balbás, Alejandro & Downarowicz, Anna, 2004. "Infinitely many securities and the fundamental theorem of asset pricing," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb043513, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- De Donno, M. & Guasoni, P. & Pratelli, M., 2005. "Super-replication and utility maximization in large financial markets," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 115(12), pages 2006-2022, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1112.5340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .