Memory effects in stock price dynamics: evidences of technical trading
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lux, T. & M. Marchesi, "undated". "Scaling and Criticality in a Stochastic Multi-Agent Model of a Financial Market," Discussion Paper Serie B 438, University of Bonn, Germany, revised Jul 1998.
- G. Caldarelli & M. Marsili & Y. -C. Zhang, 1997. "A Prototype Model of Stock Exchange," Papers cond-mat/9709118, arXiv.org.
- V. Alfi & M. Cristelli & L. Pietronero & A. Zaccaria, 2008. "Minimal Agent Based Model for Financial Markets II: Statistical Properties of the Linear and Multiplicative Dynamics," Papers 0808.3565, arXiv.org.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Marc Mezard & Marc Potters, 2002. "Statistical properties of stock order books: empirical results and models," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 0203511, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Lillo Fabrizio & Farmer J. Doyne, 2004. "The Long Memory of the Efficient Market," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(3), pages 1-35, September.
- J. Doyne Farmer & Laszlo Gillemot & Fabrizio Lillo & Szabolcs Mike & Anindya Sen, 2004. "What really causes large price changes?," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 383-397.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Marc Mezard & Marc Potters, 2002. "Statistical properties of stock order books: empirical results and models," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(4), pages 251-256.
- Potters, Marc & Bouchaud, Jean-Philippe, 2003. "More statistical properties of order books and price impact," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 324(1), pages 133-140.
- Marc Potters & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2002. "More statistical properties of order books and price impact," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 0210710, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Ilaria Bordino & Stefano Battiston & Guido Caldarelli & Matthieu Cristelli & Antti Ukkonen & Ingmar Weber, 2011. "Web search queries can predict stock market volumes," Papers 1110.4784, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2012.
- Matthieu Wyart & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Julien Kockelkoren & Marc Potters & Michele Vettorazzo, 2008. "Relation between bid-ask spread, impact and volatility in order-driven markets," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 41-57.
- M. Cristelli & L. Pietronero & A. Zaccaria, 2011. "Critical Overview of Agent-Based Models for Economics," Papers 1101.1847, arXiv.org.
- M. Cristelli & V. Alfi & L. Pietronero & A. Zaccaria, 2010.
"Liquidity crisis, granularity of the order book and price fluctuations,"
The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems,
Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 73(1), pages 41-49, January.
- M. Cristelli & V. Alfi & L. Pietronero & A. Zaccaria, 2009. "Liquidity Crisis, Granularity of the Order Book and Price Fluctuations," Papers 0902.4159, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2009.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & J. Doyne Farmer & Fabrizio Lillo, 2008. "How markets slowly digest changes in supply and demand," Papers 0809.0822, arXiv.org.
- V. Alfi & M. Cristelli & L. Pietronero & A. Zaccaria, 2008. "Minimal Agent Based Model for Financial Markets I: Origin and Self-Organization of Stylized Facts," Papers 0808.3562, arXiv.org.
- V. Alfi & M. Cristelli & L. Pietronero & A. Zaccaria, 2008. "Mechanisms of Self-Organization and Finite Size Effects in a Minimal Agent Based Model," Papers 0811.4256, arXiv.org.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Kemp-Benedict, 2012. "Second-order Price Dynamics: Approach to Equilibrium with Perpetual Arbitrage," Papers 1202.5926, arXiv.org.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-ETS-2011-11-01 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-MST-2011-11-01 (Market Microstructure)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1110.5197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.