Report NEP-ETS-2011-11-01This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anindya Banerjee & Josep Lluis Carrion-i-Silvestre, 2011. "Testing for Panel Cointegration Using Common Correlated Effects," Discussion Papers 11-16, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Marco Centoni & Gianluca Cubadda, 2011. "Modelling Comovements of Economic Time Series: A Selective Survey," CEIS Research Paper 215, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 26 Oct 2011.
- Federico Garzarelli & Matthieu Cristelli & Andrea Zaccaria & Luciano Pietronero, 2011. "Memory effects in stock price dynamics: evidences of technical trading," Papers 1110.5197, arXiv.org.
- Taştan, Hüseyin, 2011. "Simulation based estimation of threshold moving average models with contemporaneous shock asymmetry," MPRA Paper 34302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ye Chen & Jun Yu, 2011. "Optimal Jackknife for Discrete Time and Continuous Time Unit Root Models," Working Papers 12-2011, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.