Volatility of Power Grids under Real-Time Pricing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan Brace & Dariusz G¸atarek & Marek Musiela, 1997. "The Market Model of Interest Rate Dynamics," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(2), pages 127-155.
- Denis Belomestny & John Schoenmakers, 2010.
"A jump-diffusion Libor model and its robust calibration,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 529-546.
- Denis Belomestny & John Schoenmakers, 2006. "A jump-diffusion Libor model and its robust calibration," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-037, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Farshid Jamshidian, 1997. "LIBOR and swap market models and measures (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 293-330.
- Miltersen, Kristian R & Sandmann, Klaus & Sondermann, Dieter, 1997. " Closed Form Solutions for Term Structure Derivatives with Log-Normal Interest Rates," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 409-430, March.
- Jérémy Poirot & Peter Tankov, 2006. "Monte Carlo Option Pricing for Tempered Stable (CGMY) Processes," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 13(4), pages 327-344, December.
- Erik Schlögl, 2002.
"A multicurrency extension of the lognormal interest rate Market Models,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 173-196.
- Erik Schlögl, 1999. "A Multicurrency Extension of the Lognormal Interest Rate Market Models," Research Paper Series 20, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Maximilian Beinhofer & Ernst Eberlein & Arend Janssen & Manuel Polley, 2011. "Correlations in Lévy interest rate models," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(9), pages 1315-1327, November.
- Mark Joshi & Alan Stacey, 2008. "New and robust drift approximations for the LIBOR market model," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 427-434.
- Black, Fischer, 1976. "The pricing of commodity contracts," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 167-179.
- Kohatsu-Higa, Arturo & Tankov, Peter, 2010. "Jump-adapted discretization schemes for Lévy-driven SDEs," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 120(11), pages 2258-2285, November.
- Belomestny Denis & Mathew Stanley & Schoenmakers John, 2009. "Multiple stochastic volatility extension of the Libor market model and its implementation," Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, De Gruyter, vol. 15(4), pages 285-310, January.
- Nicolas Merener & Paul Glasserman, 2003. "Numerical solution of jump-diffusion LIBOR market models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 1-27.
- Ernst Eberlein & Fehmi Özkan, 2005. "The Lévy LIBOR model," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 327-348, July.
- Paul Glasserman & S. G. Kou, 2003. "The Term Structure of Simple Forward Rates with Jump Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 383-410.
- Tim Dunn & Erik Schlögl & Geoff Barton, 2000. "Simulated Swaption Delta-Hedging in the Lognormal Forward Libor Model," Research Paper Series 40, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhao, Huan, 2011. "Four Market Studies for the Beef and Electric Power Industries," ISU General Staff Papers 201101010800001360, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lund, Peter D. & Lindgren, Juuso & Mikkola, Jani & Salpakari, Jyri, 2015. "Review of energy system flexibility measures to enable high levels of variable renewable electricity," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 785-807.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2011-06-18 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENE-2011-06-18 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1106.1401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .