Report NEP-COM-2011-06-18This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zakaria Babutsidze, 2011. "Price competition on networked duopolistic markets," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2011-09, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Evens Salies, 2011. "Product innovation when consumers have switching costs," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2011-07, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- I. Hasnas & L. Lambertini & A. Palestini, 2011. "Open Innovation in a Dynamic Cournot Duopoly," Working Papers wp753, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Carfì, David & Perrone, Emanuele, 2011. "Game complete analysis of Bertrand Duopoly," MPRA Paper 31302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jšrg Borrmann & Gert Brunekreeft, 2011. "The Timing of Repeated and Unrepeated Monopoly Investment under Wear and Tear and Demand," Bremen Energy Working Papers 0008, Bremen Energy Research.
- Aggey Semenov & Julian Wright, 2011. "Vertical Limit pricing," Working Papers 1104E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Aggey Semenov & Julian Wright, 2011. "Entry deterrrence via renegotiation-proof non-exclusive contracts," Working Papers 1105E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Andreea Cosnita-Langlais & Jean-Philippe Tropeano, 2011. "Fight Cartels or Control Mergers? On the Optimal Allocation of Enforcement Efforts within Competition Policy," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-18, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Item repec:cms:2icb11:2011-114 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas, Alex M & Walling, Lima, 2011. "Fair competition: The engine of economic development," MPRA Paper 31333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gergely Csorba & Gabor Koltay & David Farkas, 2011. "Separating the ex post effects of mergers: an analysis of structural changes on the Hungarian retail gasoline market," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 1118, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4561526 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mardavij Roozbehani & Munther A Dahleh & Sanjoy K Mitter, 2011. "Volatility of Power Grids under Real-Time Pricing," Papers 1106.1401, arXiv.org.
- Evens Salies, 2011. "Vers une nouvelle forme de concurrence dans les marchés de l'électricité ?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2011-02, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).