Studies of the limit order book around large price changes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- B. Tóth & J. Kertész & J. D. Farmer, 2009. "Studies of the limit order book around large price changes," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 71(4), pages 499-510, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maslov, Sergei, 2000. "Simple model of a limit order-driven market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 278(3), pages 571-578.
- Armand Joulin & Augustin Lefevre & Daniel Grunberg & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2008. "Stock price jumps: news and volume play a minor role," Papers 0803.1769, arXiv.org.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:finlet:v:22:y:2017:i:c:p:42-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wei Cui & Anthony Brabazon & Michael O'Neill, 2011. "Dynamic trade execution: a grammatical evolution approach," International Journal of Financial Markets and Derivatives, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1/2), pages 4-31.
- Fabrizio Pomponio & Frédéric Abergel, 2013. "Multiple-limit trades : empirical facts and application to lead-lag measures," Post-Print hal-00745317, HAL.
- Xu, Hai-Chuan & Zhang, Wei & Liu, Yi-Fang, 2014. "Short-term market reaction after trading halts in Chinese stock market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 401(C), pages 103-111.
- Zhi-Qiang Jiang & Wen-Jie Xie & Xiong Xiong & Wei Zhang & Yong-Jie Zhang & W. -X. Zhou, 2012. "Trading networks, abnormal motifs and stock manipulation," Papers 1301.0007, arXiv.org.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00745317 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hai-Chuan Xu & Wei Zhang & Yi-Fang Liu, 2013. "Short-term Market Reaction after Trading Halts in Chinese Stock Market," Papers 1309.1138, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2014.
- Alex Langnau & Yanko Punchev, 2011. "Stochastic Price Dynamics Implied By the Limit Order Book," Papers 1105.4789, arXiv.org.
- Havran, Dániel & Erb, Tamás, 2015.
"Mit veszítünk a piaci súrlódásokkal?. A pénzügyi piacok mikrostruktúrája
[Trading mechanisms and market frictions. Microstructure of the financial markets]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 229-262.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:0901.0495. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .