Stochastic Price Dynamics Implied By the Limit Order Book
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- B. Tóth & J. Kertész & J. D. Farmer, 2009.
"Studies of the limit order book around large price changes,"
The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems,
Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 71(4), pages 499-510, October.
- Bence Toth & Janos Kertesz & J. Doyne Farmer, 2009. "Studies of the limit order book around large price changes," Papers 0901.0495, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2009.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Marc Mezard & Marc Potters, 2002. "Statistical properties of stock order books: empirical results and models," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 0203511, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Roberto Pascual & David Veredas, 2009. "What pieces of limit order book information matter in explaining order choice by patient and impatient traders?," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(5), pages 527-545.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kovaleva, P. & Iori, G., 2012. "Optimal Trading Strategies in a Limit Order Market with Imperfect Liquidity," Working Papers 12/05, Department of Economics, City University London.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1105.4789. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .