The economics of port authority reform. A framework for ex-post evaluation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wolf, C. & Pollitt, M.G., 2009. "The Welfare Implications of Oil Privatisation: A Cost-Benefit Analysis of Norway’s Statoil," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0912, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Patrick Verhoeven, 2009. "European ports policy: meeting contemporary governance challenges," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 79-101, February.
- Adolf K Y Ng & Athanasios A Pallis, 2010.
"Port governance reforms in diversified institutional frameworks: generic solutions, implementation asymmetries,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 42(9), pages 2147-2167, September.
- Adolf K Y Ng & Athanasios A Pallis, 2010. "Port Governance Reforms in Diversified Institutional Frameworks: Generic Solutions, Implementation Asymmetries," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 42(9), pages 2147-2167, September.
- Michael G. Pollitt & Andrew S. J. Smith, 2002.
"The restructuring and privatisation of British Rail: was it really that bad?,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 23(4), pages 463-502, December.
- Pollitt, M. & Smith, A.S.J., 2001. "The Restructuring and Privatisation of British Rail: Was it really that bad?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0118, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- María Manuela González & Lourdes Trujillo, 2009.
"Efficiency Measurement in the Port Industry: A Survey of the Empirical Evidence,"
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy,
University of Bath, vol. 43(2), pages 157-192, May.
- Gonzalez, M. & Trujillo, L., 2007. "Efficiency measurement in the port industry: a survey of the empirical evidence," Working Papers 07/08, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Leroy P. Jones & Pankaj Tandon & Ingo Vogelsang, 1990. "Selling Public Enterprises: A Cost/Benefit Methodology," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262600625, January.
- Winston, Clifford, 1993. "Economic Deregulation: Days of Reckoning for Microeconomists," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 1263-1289, September.
- Peter W. de Langen & Christiaan Heij, 2014. "Corporatisation and Performance: A Literature Review and an Analysis of the Performance Effects of the Corporatisation of Port of Rotterdam Authority," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(3), pages 396-414, May.
- Patrick Verhoeven & Thomas Vanoutrive, 2012. "A quantitative analysis of European port governance," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 14(2), pages 178-203, June.
- Patrick Verhoeven, 2010. "A review of port authority functions: towards a renaissance?," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 247-270, May.
More about this item
KeywordsPort reform; Port authorities; Port governance; Port competitiveness; Welfare economics; Generalised cost;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ant:wpaper:2014017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joeri Nys). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ftufsbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.