The economics of port authority reform. A framework for ex-post evaluation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wolf, C. & Pollitt, M.G., 2009. "The Welfare Implications of Oil Privatisation: A Cost-Benefit Analysis of Norway’s Statoil," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0912, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Patrick Verhoeven, 2009. "European ports policy: meeting contemporary governance challenges," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 79-101, February.
- Adolf K Y Ng & Athanasios A Pallis, 2010.
"Port governance reforms in diversified institutional frameworks: generic solutions, implementation asymmetries,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 42(9), pages 2147-2167, September.
- Adolf K Y Ng & Athanasios A Pallis, 2010. "Port Governance Reforms in Diversified Institutional Frameworks: Generic Solutions, Implementation Asymmetries," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 42(9), pages 2147-2167, September.
- Michael G. Pollitt & Andrew S. J. Smith, 2002.
"The restructuring and privatisation of British Rail: was it really that bad?,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 23(4), pages 463-502, December.
- Pollitt, M. & Smith, A.S.J., 2001. "The Restructuring and Privatisation of British Rail: Was it really that bad?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0118, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- María Manuela González & Lourdes Trujillo, 2009.
"Efficiency Measurement in the Port Industry: A Survey of the Empirical Evidence,"
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy,
University of Bath, vol. 43(2), pages 157-192, May.
- Gonzalez, M. & Trujillo, L., 2007. "Efficiency measurement in the port industry: a survey of the empirical evidence," Working Papers 07/08, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Leroy P. Jones & Pankaj Tandon & Ingo Vogelsang, 1990. "Selling Public Enterprises: A Cost/Benefit Methodology," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262600625, March.
- Winston, Clifford, 1993. "Economic Deregulation: Days of Reckoning for Microeconomists," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 1263-1289, September.
- Peter W. de Langen & Christiaan Heij, 2014. "Corporatisation and Performance: A Literature Review and an Analysis of the Performance Effects of the Corporatisation of Port of Rotterdam Authority," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(3), pages 396-414, May.
- Patrick Verhoeven & Thomas Vanoutrive, 2012. "A quantitative analysis of European port governance," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 14(2), pages 178-203, June.
- Patrick Verhoeven, 2010. "A review of port authority functions: towards a renaissance?," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 247-270, May.
More about this item
KeywordsPort reform; Port authorities; Port governance; Port competitiveness; Welfare economics; Generalised cost;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ant:wpaper:2014017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joeri Nys). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ftufsbe.html .