An equi-model matheuristic for the multi-depot ring star problem
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Naji-Azimi, Zahra & Salari, Majid & Toth, Paolo, 2010. "A heuristic procedure for the Capacitated m-Ring-Star problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(3), pages 1227-1234, December.
- Baldacci, R. & Dell'Amico, M., 2010. "Heuristic algorithms for the multi-depot ring-star problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 203(1), pages 270-281, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- HILL, Alessandro, 2014. "Multi-exchange neighborhoods for the capacitated ring tree problem," Working Papers 2014011, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Kaarthik Sundar & Sivakumar Rathinam, 2017. "Multiple depot ring star problem: a polyhedral study and an exact algorithm," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 67(3), pages 527-551, March.
- HILL, Alessandro & VOß, Stefan, 2014. "Generalized local branching heuristics and the capacitated ring tree problem," Working Papers 2014020, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsMulti-depot ring star problem; Hybrid heuristic; Branch & cut; Local refinement; Network design; Matheuristic;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ant:wpaper:2014015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joeri Nys). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ftufsbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.