Arrow-Debreu And The Law Of Diminishing Returns: A Critical Appraisal
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2007|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 55 21 2709 7154
Web page: http://www.anpec.org.br
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hatta, Tatsuo, 1976. "The Paradox in Capital Theory and Complementarity of Inputs," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 127-42, February.
- Baldone, Salvatore, 1984. "From Surrogate to Pseudo Production Functions," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(3), pages 271-88, September.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Bellino, Enrico, 1993. "Continuous Switching of Techniques in Linear Production Models," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 61(2), pages 185-201, June.
- Hahn, Frank, 1982. "The Neo-Ricardians," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(4), pages 353-74, December.
- Duménil, Gérard & Lévy, Dominique, 1985. "The classicals and the neoclassicals; a rejoinder to Frank Hahn," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/13357, Paris Dauphine University.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2007:065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hugo E. A. da Gama Cerqueira)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.