Arrow-Debreu And The Law Of Diminishing Returns: A Critical Appraisal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bellino, Enrico, 1993. "Continuous Switching of Techniques in Linear Production Models," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 61(2), pages 185-201, June.
- Hahn, Frank, 1982. "The Neo-Ricardians," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(4), pages 353-374, December.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13357 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baldone, Salvatore, 1984. "From Surrogate to Pseudo Production Functions," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(3), pages 271-288, September.
- Tatsuo Hatta, 1976. "The Paradox in Capital Theory and Complementarity of Inputs," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(1), pages 127-142.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2007:065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .