Estoque de Conhecimento, Incerteza e Investimento em Educação: um Modelo Teórico
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- T. Paul Schultz, 1993.
"Investments in the Schooling and Health of Women and Men: Quantities and Returns,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 28(4), pages 694-734.
- Schultz, T.P., 1993. "Investments in the Schooling and Health of Women and Men: Quantities and Returns," Papers 702, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Kevin T. Reilly, 1995. "Human Capital and Information: The Employer Size-Wage Effect," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 30(1), pages 1-18.
- Sedlacek, Guilherme & Costa, Daniela Ribeiro da & Carvalho, Alexandre & Gustafsson-Wright, Emily & Neri, Marcelo Côrtes, 2000. "Microeconomic instability and children's human capital accumulation: the effects of idiosyncratic shocks to father's income on child labor, school drop-outs and repetition rates in Brazil," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 394, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Lakshmi K Raut & Lien H Tran, 1998.
"Motives for Investment in Human Capital of Children: Evidence from Indonesian Family Life Survey Data,"
199801, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Lakshmi K. Raut & Lien H. Tran, 1998. "Motives for investment in human capital of children: evidence from Indonesian Family Life Survey Data," Labor and Demography 9801001, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2001:104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .