On Human Behavior, Human Fulfillment, and the Nature of the Workplace
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Easterlin, Richard A, 2001. "Income and Happiness: Towards an Unified Theory," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(473), pages 465-484, July.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:17:y:1983:i:3:p:769-789 is not listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Adam, 1776. "An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number smith1776.
More about this item
KeywordsAdam Smith; Self-interest; Altruism; Approbation; Cooperation; Workplace democracy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2009-12-05 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2009-12-05 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2009-12-05 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2009-12-05 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:amu:wpaper:2009-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Meal). General contact details of provider: http://www.american.edu/cas/economics/ .