Report NEP-SOC-2009-12-05This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- De Martí, Joan & Zenou, Yves, 2009. "Ethnic Identity and Social Distance in Friendship Formation," CEPR Discussion Papers 7566, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sabatini, Fabio, 2009. "Work status and family planning: insights from the Italian puzzle," MPRA Paper 18851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan-Camilo Cárdenas & Miguel Andrés Espinosa & Sandra Polanía Reyes, 2009. "Helping the Helpers: Altruism As A Rational Choice of Donors to A Students Voluntary Organization," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 006149, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- J. Augusto Felicio & Eduardo Couto & Jorge Caiado, 2009. "Interrelationships between human capital and social capital in small and medium sized firms: The effect of age and sector of activity," CEMAPRE Working Papers 0905, Centre for Applied Mathematics and Economics (CEMAPRE), School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon.
- Item repec:cdf:accfin:2009/5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2009. "Juvenile Delinquency and Conformism," CEPR Discussion Papers 7565, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jon D. Wisman, 2009. "On Human Behavior, Human Fulfillment, and the Nature of the Workplace," Working Papers 2009-15 JEL classificatio, American University, Department of Economics.
- Sankar Mukhopadhyay, 2009. "Religion, Religiosity and Educational Attainment of Immigrants to the USA," Working Papers 09-003, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Matthew A Cole & Robert J R Elliott & Jing Zhang, 2009. "Corruption, Governance and FDI Location in China: A Province-Level Analysis," Discussion Papers 09-14, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Simon Gaechter & Daniele Nosenzo & Elke Renner & Martin Sefton, 2009. "Who Makes A Good Leader? Cooperativeness, Optimism And Leading-By-Example," Discussion Papers 2009-19, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.