Helping the Helpers: Altruism As A Rational Choice of Donors to A Students Voluntary Organization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 1997. "On two stage least squares estimation of the average treatment effect in a random coefficient model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 129-133, October.
- Gary S. Becker, 1974. "Crime and Punishment: An Economic Approach," NBER Chapters,in: Essays in the Economics of Crime and Punishment, pages 1-54 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gaviria, Alejandro & Pages, Carmen, 2002.
"Patterns of crime victimization in Latin American cities,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, pages 181-203.
- David Fielding, 2001. "Human rights, political instability and investment in South Africa: a note," CSAE Working Paper Series 2001-04, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Rafael Di Tella & Sebastian Galiani & Ernesto Schargrodsky, 2010.
"Crime Distribution and Victim Behavior during a Crime Wave,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Economics of Crime: Lessons for and from Latin America, pages 175-204
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rafael Di Tella & Sebastian Galiani & Ernesto Schargrodsky, 2006. "Crime Distribution and Victim Behavior during a Crime Wave," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0044, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Steven D. Levitt, 1999. "The changing relationship between income and crime victimization," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sep, pages 87-98.
- Isaac Ehrlich, 1996. "Crime, Punishment, and the Market for Offenses," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(1), pages 43-67, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsaltruism; experimental economics; consistency; GARP; Charity; dictator game; Bella Flor.;
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- D64 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Altruism; Philanthropy; Intergenerational Transfers
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2009-12-05 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2009-12-05 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2009-12-05 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000089:006149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Universidad De Los Andes-Cede). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .