Report NEP-EXP-2009-12-05This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ralph-C Bayer & Elke Renner & Rupert Sausgruber, 2009. "Confusion and Reinforcement Learning in Experimental Public Good Games," Discussion Papers 2009-18, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Volodymyr Lugovskyy & Daniela Puzzello & Steven Tucker, 2009. "An Experimental Study of Bubble Formation in Asset Markets Using the Tâtonnement Pricing Mechanism," Working Papers in Economics 09/19, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Simon Gaechter & Daniele Nosenzo & Elke Renner & Martin Sefton, 2009. "Who Makes A Good Leader? Cooperativeness, Optimism And Leading-By-Example," Discussion Papers 2009-19, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Juan-Camilo Cárdenas & Miguel Andrés Espinosa & Sandra Polanía Reyes, 2009. "Helping the Helpers: Altruism As A Rational Choice of Donors to A Students Voluntary Organization," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 006149, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Nicholas E. Burger & Charles D. Kolstad, 2009. "Voluntary Public Goods Provision, Coalition Formation, and Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 15543, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.