Report NEP-CBE-2009-12-05This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ralph-C Bayer & Elke Renner & Rupert Sausgruber, 2009. "Confusion and Reinforcement Learning in Experimental Public Good Games," Discussion Papers 2009-18, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Simon Gaechter & Daniele Nosenzo & Elke Renner & Martin Sefton, 2009. "Who Makes A Good Leader? Cooperativeness, Optimism And Leading-By-Example," Discussion Papers 2009-19, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Juan-Camilo Cárdenas & Miguel Andrés Espinosa & Sandra Polanía Reyes, 2009. "Helping the Helpers: Altruism As A Rational Choice of Donors to A Students Voluntary Organization," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 006149, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Jon D. Wisman, 2009. "On Human Behavior, Human Fulfillment, and the Nature of the Workplace," Working Papers 2009-15 JEL classificatio, American University, Department of Economics.
- Da Silva, Sergio & Baldo, Dinorá & Matsushita, Raul, 2009. "Biological correlates of the Allais paradox," MPRA Paper 18938, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:udb:wpaper:uwec-2009-20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matthias Kräkel, 2009. "Competitive Careers as a Way to Mediocracy," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse25_2009, University of Bonn, Germany.
- James W. Bono & David H. Wolpert, 2009. "Game Mining: How to Make Money from those about to Play a Game," Working Papers 2009-10, American University, Department of Economics.
- Jose Apesteguia & Miguel Ballester, 2009. "Choice by Sequential Procedures," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 814577000000000404, www.najecon.org.
- Yusufcan Masatlioglu & Daisuke Nakajima & Erkut Ozbay, 2009. "Revealed Attention," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 814577000000000409, www.najecon.org.