Report NEP-HPE-2009-12-05This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jon D. Wisman, 2009. "On Human Behavior, Human Fulfillment, and the Nature of the Workplace," Working Papers 2009-15 JEL classificatio, American University, Department of Economics.
- Carlos Eduardo Suprinyak, 2009. "Merchants and councilors: intellectual divergences in early 17th century British economic thought," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td372, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Andrés Álvarez, 2009. "Early Neoclassical Views on Monopoly: The Cournotian Heritage," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO - ESCUELA DE ECONOMÍA 006161, UN - RCE - CID.
- Carlos Eduardo Suprinyak, 2009. "Interpreting a crisis: trade and money debates in England during the parliament of 1621," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td373, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Jon D. Wisman & James F. Smith, 2009. "Legitimating Inequality: Fooling Most of the People All of the Time," Working Papers 2009-25 JEL classificatio, American University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:udb:wpaper:uwec-2009-20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luis Roberto Martínez Armas, 2009. "Good Predictions and Bad Policies," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 006148, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- James W. Bono & David H. Wolpert, 2009. "Game Mining: How to Make Money from those about to Play a Game," Working Papers 2009-10, American University, Department of Economics.
- James W. Bono & David H. Wolpert, 2009. "Statistical prediction of the outcome of a noncooperative game," Working Papers 2009-20, American University, Department of Economics.
- Pedro Hugo Clavijo Cortes, 2009. "Réquiem por la teoría marxista de la crisis: apropósito de la actual crisis internacional del capitalismo," ECONOGRAFOS - ESCUELA DE ECONOMÍA 006164, UN - RCE - CID.
- Claudio Borio & Piti Disyatat, 2009. "Unconventional monetary policies: an appraisal," BIS Working Papers 292, Bank for International Settlements.
- Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY, 2009. "L’indexation des créances selon Maurice Allais : leçons pour la crise actuelle," Working Papers 200914, CERDI.