Early Neoclassical Views on Monopoly: The Cournotian Heritage
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andrés Álvarez, 2010. "Early Neoclassical views on Monopoly: the Cournotian heritage," REVISTA ECOS DE ECONOMÍA, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rodolphe Dos Santos Ferreira, 2004. "Guerre et paix. Variations sur la notion de concurrence au siècle de Cournot," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 55(3), pages 543-556.
- Xavier Greffe & Jérome Lallement & Michel De Vroey, 2002. "Dictionnaire des grandes oeuvres économiques," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00272064, HAL.
- Wagner, Alfred, 1891. "Marshall's Principles of Economics," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 5, pages 319-338.
- Edgeworth, Francis Ysidro, 1881. "Mathematical Psychics," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number edgeworth1881.
- James W. Friedman, 2000. "The legacy of Augustin Cournot," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 37(1), pages 31-46.
- Carlo Benetti, 1997. "El método normativo de la teoría económica positiva (Traducción de José Félix Cataño)," REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA, UN - RCE - CID, June.
More about this item
KeywordsMonopolio; A. Cournot; L. Walras; F. Y. Edgeworth; W. S. Jevons; Marginalistas.;
- B13 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Neoclassical through 1925 (Austrian, Marshallian, Walrasian, Wicksellian)
- B16 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Quantitative and Mathematical
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2009-12-05 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-HPE-2009-12-05 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000178:006161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Facultad de Ciencias Económicas Unal). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.