GINI DP 37: Understanding Material Deprivation in Europe: A Multilevel Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenworthy, Lane, 2013. "Progress for the Poor," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199676927.
- Daniele Checchi & Jelle Visser & Herman G. Van De Werfhorst, 2010. "Inequality and Union Membership: The Influence of Relative Earnings and Inequality Attitudes," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 48(1), pages 84-108, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- E. Bárcena-Martín & B. Lacomba & A. I. Moro-Egido & S. Pérez-Moreno, 2014.
"Country Differences in Material Deprivation in Europe,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(4), pages 802-820, December.
- Ana I. Moro-Egido & E. Bárcena-Martín & B. Lacomba & S. Perez-Moreno, 2012. "Country differences in material deprivation in Europe," EcoMod2012 4155, EcoMod.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EUR-2012-08-23 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aia:ginidp:37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiemer Salverda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aiuvanl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.