Research Programs To Address Price Discovery Concerns
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2000|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://waeaonline.org/|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Weninger, Quinn & Hunnicutt, Lynn, 1999.
"Testing for Market Power in Beef Packing: Where Are We and What's Next?,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
10575, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hunnicutt, Lynn & Weninger, Quinn, 1999. "Testing for Market Power in Beef Packing: Where Are We and What's Next?," Staff Papers 232538, Virginia Tech, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Clement E. Ward, 1993. "Comparative analysis of cattle slaughtering and fabricating costs," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(5), pages 441-451.
- Azzeddine M. Azzam & John R. Schroeter, 1995. "The Tradeoff between Oligopsony Power and Cost Efficiency in Horizontal Consolidation: An Example from Beef Packing," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(4), pages 825-836.
- Azzam, Azzeddine M. & Schroeter, John R., 1995. "The Tradeoff Between Oligopsony Power and Cost Efficiency in Horizontal Consolidation: An Example from Beef Packing," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5062, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Schroeder, Ted C. & Goodwin, Barry K., 1990. "Regional Fed Cattle Price Dynamics," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(01), July.
- Ward, Clement E. & Feuz, Dillon M. & Schroeder, Ted C., 1999. "Formula Pricing and Grid Pricing Fed Cattle: Implications for Price Discovery and Variability," Staff Papers 232528, Virginia Tech, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Kenyon, David & Purcell, Wayne, 1999. "Price Discovery and Risk Management in an Industrialized Pork Sector," Staff Papers 232539, Virginia Tech, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Paul J. Driscoll & S. Murthy Kambhampaty & Wayne D. Purcell, 1997. "Nonparametric Tests of Profit Maximization in Oligopoly with Application to the Beef Packing Industry," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 872-879.
- Anderson, John D. & Trapp, James N., 1999. "Estimated Value of Non-Price Vertical Coordination in the Fed Cattle Market," Staff Papers 232529, Virginia Tech, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:waeava:36421. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.