Nonparametric Tests of Profit Maximization in Oligopoly with Application to the Beef Packing Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koontz, Stephen R. & Purcell, Wayne D., 2000. "Research Programs To Address Price Discovery Concerns," 2000 Annual Meeting, June 29-July 1, 2000, Vancouver, British Columbia 36421, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Chanjin Chung & Emílio Tostão, 2009. "Nonparametric Estimation of Oligopsony Power in First-Price Auction," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(2), pages 318-333.
- Raper, Kellie Curry & Noelke, Corinna M., 2001. "Deterministic Nonparametric Market Power Tests: An Empirical Investigation," Staff Papers 11757, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Noelke, Corinna M. & Raper, Kellie Curry, 1998. "Parametric And Nonparametric Market Power Tests: An Empirical Investigation," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20875, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ronchi, Loraine, 2006. "Fairtrade and market failures in agricultural commodity markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4011, The World Bank.
- Kellie Curry Raper & Corinna Noelke, 2004. "Determining market power exertion between buyers and sellers: are nonparametrics a viable alternative?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(20), pages 2265-2274.
- Weninger, Quinn & Hunnicutt, Lynn, 1999.
"Testing for Market Power in Beef Packing: Where Are We and What's Next?,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
10575, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hunnicutt, Lynn & Weninger, Quinn, 1999. "Testing for Market Power in Beef Packing: Where Are We and What's Next?," Staff Papers 232538, Virginia Tech, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Noelke, Corinna M. & Raper, Kellie Curry, 1999. "Nonstructural And Statistical Nonparametric Market Power Tests: An Empirical Investigation," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21645, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Stephen R. Koontz & John D. Lawrence, 2010. "Impacts of alternative marketing agreement cattle procurement on packer costs, gross margins, and profits: evidence from plant-level profit and loss data," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(1), pages 1-24.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:79:y:1997:i:3:p:872-879. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .