Comparative analysis of cattle slaughtering and fabricating costs
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Murty, K. N., 1980. "Consumer behaviour in India : An application of the Rotterdam demand system," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 221-235.
- Barten, A. P., 1969. "Maximum likelihood estimation of a complete system of demand equations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 7-73.
- Clements, Kenneth W & Selvanathan, Antony & Selvanathan, Saroja, 1996. "Applied Demand Analysis: A Survey," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 72(216), pages 63-81, March.
- Klevmarken, N. Anders, 1979.
"A comparative study of complete systems of demand functions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 165-191, June.
- Klevmarken, Anders, 1977. "A Comparative Study of Complete Systems of Demand Functions," Working Paper Series 11, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koontz, Stephen R. & Purcell, Wayne D., 2000. "Research Programs To Address Price Discovery Concerns," 2000 Annual Meeting, June 29-July 1, 2000, Vancouver, British Columbia 36421, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Lynn Hunnicutt & DeeVon Bailey & Michelle Crook, 2002.
"Measuring Market Power with Variables Other than Price,"
2002-08, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Hunnicutt, Lynn & Bailey, DeeVon & Crook, Michelle, 2002. "Measuring Market Power With Variables Other Than Price," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19799, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Muth, Mary K. & Karns, Shawn A. & Wohlgenant, Michael K. & Anderson, Donald W., 2002. "Exit Of Meat Slaughter Plants During Implementation Of The Pr/Haccp Regulations," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(01), July.
- Ward, Clement E. & Koontz, Stephen R. & Schroeder, Ted C., 1998. "Impacts From Captive Supplies On Fed Cattle Transaction Prices," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(02), December.
- Ward, Clement E., 2002. "A Review of Causes for and Consequences of Economic Concentration in the U.S. Meatpacking Industry," CAFRI: Current Agriculture, Food and Resource Issues, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society, issue 03.
- Ola Kvaløy & Ragnar Tveterås, 2008. "Cost Structure and Vertical Integration between Farming and Processing," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(2), pages 296-311, June.
- Stephen R. Koontz & Derrell S. Peel & James N. Trapp & Clement E. Ward, 1995. "Employee cross training with a market simulator: An agribusiness application of experiential learning," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 513-521.
- Hennessy, David A., 1996.
"Information Asymmetry As a Reason for Vertical Integration,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
10422, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hennessy, David A., 1997. "Information Asymmetry As A Reason For Vertical Integration," Proceedings: Strategy and Policy in the Food System: Emerging Issues, June 20-21, 1996, Washington, D.C. 25945, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- David A. HENNESSY, 1997. "Information Asymmetry As A Reason For Vertical Integration," Department of Resource Economics Regional Research Project 963, University of Massachusetts.
- Ollinger, Michael & Mueller, Valerie, 2003. "Managing For Safer Food: The Economics Of Sanitation And Process Controls In Meat And Poultry Plants," Agricultural Economics Reports 33975, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Clement E. Ward & Jong-In Lee, 2002. "Impacts from meatpacking firm mergers in an experimental market," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(2), pages 247-260.
- Stephen R. Koontz & John D. Lawrence, 2010. "Impacts of alternative marketing agreement cattle procurement on packer costs, gross margins, and profits: evidence from plant-level profit and loss data," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(1), pages 1-24.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:9:y:1993:i:5:p:441-451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.