Short Run Macro-Economic Effects Of Agricultural Pricing Policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- van Wijnbergen, S., 1982. "Stagflationary effects of monetary stabilization policies : A quantitative analysis of South Korea," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 133-169, April.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1983. "Credit policy, inflation and growth in a financially repressed economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1-2), pages 45-65.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Jiangang Peng & Nicolaas Groenewold & Jing He & Zhangfei Li & Yu Yi, 2008. "Regional Finance and Regional Disparities in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 08-02, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- A. E. Akinlo & A. F. Odusola, 2003.
"Assessing the impact of Nigeria's naira depreciation on output and inflation,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(6), pages 691-703.
- Akinlo, Anthony Enisan & Odusola, Ayodele, "undated". "Assessing the Impact of Nigeria's Naira Depreciation on Output and Inflation," UNDP Africa Economists Working Papers 307333, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1986.
"Exchange rate management and stabilization policies in developing countries,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 227-247, October.
- Sweder van Wijnbergen, 1986. "Exchange Rate Management and Stabilization Policies in Developing Countries," NBER Chapters, in: Economic Adjustment and Exchange Rates in Developing Countries, pages 17-42, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- van Wijnbergen, S., 1984. "Exchange Rate Management And Stabilization Policies In Developing Countries," Discussion Papers 272823, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Daitoh, Ichiroh, 2003. "Financial liberalization, urban unemployment and welfare: some implications of the artificial low interest rate and the high wage rate policies in LDCs," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 163-179, October.
- Jiangang Peng & Nicolaas Groenewold & Xiangmei Fan, 2008. "Financial-System Reform and Economic Growth in a Transition Economy: The Case of China, 1978-2004," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 08-01, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Laeven, Luc, 2000. "Does financial liberalization relax financing constraints on firms ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2467, The World Bank.
- Ang, James B., 2011. "Financial development, liberalization and technological deepening," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 55(5), pages 688-701, June.
- BABATOUNDE, Latoundji Alain, 2010. "Efficiency of financial micro intermediation in the WAEMU countries: A stochastic frontier production analysis," MPRA Paper 33446, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2011.
- Comlanvi Jude EGGOH, 2009. "Développement financier et croissance : Une synthèse des contributions pionnières," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 442, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Edwards, Sebastian, 1988.
"Financial deregulation and segmented capital markets: The case of Korea,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 185-194, January.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1987. "Financial Deregulation and Segmented Capital Markets: The Case of Korea," UCLA Economics Working Papers 432, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Wen-ya Chang & Ching-chong Lai, 1992. "Working Capital Finance and the Balanced Budget Multiplier," The American Economist, Sage Publications, vol. 36(2), pages 61-65, October.
- De Gregorio, Jose & Guidotti, Pablo E., 1995. "Financial development and economic growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 433-448, March.
- Koray Alper, 2008.
"Monetary Policy and External Shocks in a Dollarized Economy with Credit Market Imperfections,"
Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 8(2), pages 33-73.
- Koray Alper, 2007. "Monetary Policy and External Shocks in a Dollarized Economy with Credit Market Imperfections," Working Papers 0707, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Koray Alper, 2007. "Monetary Policy and External Shocks in a Dollarized Economy with Credit Market Imperfections," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 93, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Rangan Gupta & Philton Makena, 2020.
"Growth Dynamics, Multiple Equilibria, and Local Indeterminacy in an Endogenous Growth Model of Money, Banking and Inflation Targeting,"
Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Rangan Gupta & Philton Makena, 2019. "Growth Dynamics, Multiple Equilibria, and Local Indeterminacy in an Endogenous Growth Model of Money, Banking and Inflation Targeting," Working Papers 201960, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Christian Lambert NGUENA & Roger TSAFACK NANFOSSO, 2014.
"Macroeconomic Factors and Dynamics of Financial Deepening: An empirical Investigation applied to the CEMAC Sub-region,"
Research Africa Network Working Papers
14/015, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- NGUENA Christian-Lambert & NANFOSSO Roger, 2014. "Macroeconomic Factors and Dynamics of Financial Deepening: An empirical Investigation applied to the CEMAC Sub-region," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 14/015, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Gatut Luhur BUDIONO & Liliana Temirkhanovna BERDIMURATOVA & Jiwa Tribhuana TUNGGADEWI, 2015. "The Imbalance Of Trade Among Countries In The World Nowadays," ECONOMY AND SOCIOLOGY: Theoretical and Scientifical Journal, Socionet;Complexul Editorial "INCE", issue 1, pages 11-18.
- SODOKIN, Koffi, 2006. "Functional and structural complementarities of banks and microbanks in L.D.Cs," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2006-10, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Sheilla Nyasha & Nicholas M. Odhiambo, 2018. "Financial Development and Economic Growth Nexus: A Revisionist Approach," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 47(1), pages 223-229, February.
- Ranjanendra Narayan Nag & Sayan Baksi & Sayantan Bandhu Majumder, 2015. "Capital Flows, Asset Prices and Output in Emerging Market Economies," Foreign Trade Review, , vol. 50(1), pages 1-20, February.
- Gupta, Kanhaya L. & Lensink, Robert, 1996. "Allocative efficiency and financial deregulation," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 35-49.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Demand and Price Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uwardp:272822. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/economics/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/economics/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.