Ec - U.S. Soybean And Soybean Product Trade Policy Issues And Disputes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William H. Meyers & Michael D. Helmar & S. Devadoss, 1986. "FAPRI Trade Model for the Soybean Sector: Specification, Estimation, and Validation," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 86-sr2, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Rosson, C. Parr, III, 2012. "C. Parr Rosson," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 44(03), August.
- William H. Meyers & Michael D. Helmar & S. Devadoss, 1986. "FAPRI Trade Model for the Soybean Sector: Specification, Estimation, and Validation," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 86-sr2, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Harberger, Arnold C, 1971. "Three Basic Postulates for Applied Welfare Economics: An Interpretive Essay," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 785-797, September.
- von Witzke, Harald & Houck, James P., 1987. "Economic Effects Of Possible European Community Market Intervention In Soybeans And Their Products," Staff Papers 14147, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:13778. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumnus.html .