Ec - U.S. Soybean And Soybean Product Trade Policy Issues And Disputes
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1991|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 231ClaOff Building, 1994 Buford Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108-6040|
Phone: (612) 625-1222
Fax: (612) 625-6245
Web page: http://www.apec.umn.edu
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William H. Meyers & Michael D. Helmar & S. Devadoss, 1986. "FAPRI Trade Model for the Soybean Sector: Specification, Estimation, and Validation," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 86-sr2, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- William H. Meyers & Michael D. Helmar & S. Devadoss, 1986. "FAPRI Trade Model for the Soybean Sector: Specification, Estimation, and Validation," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 86-sr2, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- von Witzke, Harald & Houck, James P., 1987. "Economic Effects Of Possible European Community Market Intervention In Soybeans And Their Products," Staff Papers 14147, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Rosson, C. Parr, III, 2012. "C. Parr Rosson," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 44(03), August.
- Harberger, Arnold C, 1971. "Three Basic Postulates for Applied Welfare Economics: An Interpretive Essay," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 785-97, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:13778. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.