Projected Consumption Of Livestock Products
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Blair J. & Herrmann, Robert O. & Warland, Rex H., 1990. "Milk Consumption and Consumer Concerns about Fat, Cholesterol, and Calories," AE & RS Research Reports 257706, Pennsylvania State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology.
- George, P.S. & King, Gordon A., 1971. "Consumer Demand for Food Commodities in the United States with Projections for 1980," Monographs, University of California, Davis, Giannini Foundation, number 11936, December.
- Kinsey, Jean D., 1990. "The Growing Elderly Crowd And Their Food Habits," Staff Papers 14069, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Kinsey, Jean D., 1990. "U.S. Demographic Trends And Their Relationship To Food Markets," Staff Papers 13264, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Smith, Blair J. & Yonkers, Robert D., 1990. "The Importance of Cereal to Fluid Milk Consumption," AE & RS Research Reports 257707, Pennsylvania State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:13642. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.