Determinants of Student Performance in an Undergraduate Financial Accounting Class
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kamal Naser & Michael Peel, 1998. "An exploratory study of the impact of intervening variables on student performance in a Principles of Accounting course," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 209-223.
- Kennedy, Peter E. & Siegfried, John J., 1997.
"Class size and achievement in introductory economics: Evidence from the TUCE III data,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 385-394, October.
- Kennedy, P. & Siegfried, J., 1995. "Class Size and Advievement in Introductory Economics: Evidence from the Tuce III Data," Discussion Papers dp95-05, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Becker, William E. & Powers, John R., 2001. "Student performance, attrition, and class size given missing student data," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 377-388, August.
- Louise Gracia & Ellis Jenkins, 2002. "An exploration of student failure on an undergraduate accounting programme of study," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 93-107.
- Louise Gracia & Ellis Jenkins, 2003. "A quantitative exploration of student performance on an undergraduate accounting programme of study," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 15-32.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uguewp:34117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dagueca.html .