An exploratory study of the impact of intervening variables on student performance in a Principles of Accounting course
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harrington, Donna Ramirez & Kulasekera, Kumuduni & Bates, Rick & Bredahl, Maury E., 2006. "Determinants of Student Performance in an Undergraduate Financial Accounting Class," Working Papers 34117, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:17:y:2014:i:2:p:108-115 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elizabeth Gammie & Brenda Paver & Bob Gammie & Fiona Duncan, 2003. "Gender differences in accounting education: an undergraduate exploration," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 177-196.
- Kevin M. Baird & Venkateshwaran Narayanan, 2010. "The effect of a change in teaching structure on student performance," Asian Review of Accounting, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 18(2), pages 148-161, July.
- Tracey Mcdowall & Beverley Jackling, 2006. "The Impact of Computer-Assisted Learning on Academic Grades: An Assessment of Students' Perceptions," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 377-389.
- Alison Lane & Mike Porch, 2002. "The impact of background factors on the performance of nonspecialist undergraduate students on accounting modules - a longitudinal study: a research note," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 109-118.
- Alison Lane & Mike Porch, 2002. "Computer Aided Learning (CAL) and its impact on the performance of non-specialist accounting undergraduates," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 217-233.
- Paul de Lange & Felix Mavondo, 2004. "Gender and motivational differences in approaches to learning by a cohort of open learning students," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 431-448.
- Louise Gracia & Ellis Jenkins, 2002. "An exploration of student failure on an undergraduate accounting programme of study," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 93-107.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Accounting Education; Developing Countries; Intervening Variables; Student; Perceptions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:accted:v:7:y:1998:i:3:p:209-223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAED20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .